This offer is for Physical Activiy Australia members, you can do 2 online courses and receive 4 PDPs for one discounted price!
You can do it in your own time, just read manual and follow online assessments to complete them. Our qualified assessor will answer your questions and assist you along the way to make sure you achieve required 4 PDPs.
HIT Learning Objectives
1. Learn to train your clients safely and effectively using High Intensity Training (HIT).
2. Learn to use HIT to help your clients achieve their training goals.
3. Learn how to incorporate HIT into training sessions for specifc outcomes.
4. Learn about benefits and limitations of HIT (physiological adaptations and practical application).
Plyometrics course outline:
- History of plyometrics.
- The physiology of plyometrics.
- How plyometric exercises work.
- Considerations for plyometric training.
- Plyometrics and injuries.
- Plyometric program design and basics.
- Examples of plyometric exercises.
- Plyometric progression
- Design your plyometrics session
Please note that after payment, online course web site invitation is sent within few hours. It is not automated process , so don't worry it will be e-mailed to you as soon as possible.